We hope you find this visit informative and inviting as HBBA is one of Wisconsin's fastest growing business networking group and referral organizations. HBBA is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to serving the needs of local business.
HBBA - Helping Businesses Build Assets
HBBA is a business collaboration group that focuses on creating business opportunities through building effective business networks, continued education, promotional opportunities and strategic partnership. HBBA has developed a positive, supportive and structured environment while at the same time offering each chapter the flexibility to create its own imprint for success. To accomplish this mission the HBBA will grow internally and externally through strategic partnerships within our community and the leaders of business. HBBA recognizes that to be successful we must continually strive to support our communities as we support each other.
HBBA provides Education, Support, Referrals, and Networking for all business types in the state of Wisconsin.
With average Annual Dues of less than $100.00, HBBA provides you with a larger sales force as each member becomes a part of your selling team. Word of mouth advertising has a much higher success rate, your clients will stay with you longer and more revenue will be generated through referrals than any other form of advertising.
Why should you and your organization join HBBA?
· In 2010, HBBA Members reported $30 Million of shared business through referrals.
· Low Cost: Average Annual dues are less than $100/ chapter member.
· ROI Focused: Chapter meetings are typically 1 to 1.5 hours in length with a focus on passing business referrals.
· Quick Starting: Chapters can start with as few as 10 members.
· Flexible: Most chapters meet only twice per month.
· It’s Your Chapter: You run your chapter, we provide support.
· Networking Events: HBBA runs social, educational and business networking events every month.
New business relationships will be formed through your HBBA affiliation, new friendships will be generated and additional revenue will begin to find its way into your business.